Thursday, April 05, 2007

An apologia about my lack of blogging- no, I haven't died...

.

.
I suppose I should explain...

I am so sorry to any of my handful of faithful readers, (you know who u are) for my seeming disappearance from this blog. But the thing is, I have been sucked into Second Life.

Ever heard of it? Well, if you are prone to wasting time on the internet and like to chat and like to experience beauty and meet lots of interesting people, then don't join... You'll get addicted!

Oh my gosh, folks, what a ride! You get your own avatar, which you can fashion any way you like and meet these people from all over the world and have wild adventures... if you're prone to such things...


I have fallen in love, jumped out of a hot air balloon to parachute down below and then chatted with some Brits on the bottom of the Baltic Sea... I dance, I fly around the world, I teleport all over the place, and I make lots of friends...



I'm a bit unbalanced at the moment about it all. Perhaps my head will clear and I'll start providing tidbits for this blog.... So, know that I love you all and if you want to, leave a comment and I will tell you how to join up and we can tromp around this fantastic world for a bit.