Thursday, May 17, 2007

Well, folks, I went and did it... got to resurrect Cupid now.

.


.
UPDATED- see below!

Yes, gentle readers (all 3 of you), I found a lover in Second Life!

She is flying over from England next week to see me for 14 days!

I just might have to change the name of this blog.

So, I shall bring Cupid back to life.

UPDATE:
Ok, Annie is now in the air flying over the Pond (that is the Atlantic in case you don't know) on her way to my hungry arms.

I thought I'd show all three of you more pics about our love life in Second Life.

This is Annie and I in a romantic light, dancing one night:



Just another one of our times together:



A closeup of the happy couple:



More romance at night:



This is us when she bought me a head of hair that she prefers, it's all I wear in Second Life nowadays:



A romantic shot of us in the Garden Of Love which she made for me:



And here is me proposing Second Life marriage to her: