Sunday, February 05, 2006

How to get a $400 a month raise.

I got a 395.00 a month raise!. I'm increasing my hours an extra 3 hours a week to 40 and will be getting a 10% shift differential with hardly a change to my current work schedule. I already work a split shift, 4 hours in the morning and 4 in the afternoon. With the new schedule I will come in an hour later in the afternoon and may have to work either 8 or 10 hours on Saturday instead of the current 6 hours. Increasing my shift to 40 hours also increases my leave time back to the full time benefit of 23 days a year. They are looking to create a team of split shifters. Trying to entice a bunch of us to work the prime time of calling people mostly at home.

What a blessing. An answer to my prayers.... Gotta have the moolah.

No comments: