Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It's June already...

.

Well, it's been awhile since my last post. Last year I didn't post anything after Easter for months. Kinda slow this time of year, I guess.

My friend, Monica, needs your prayers. She has bipolar, too. She is suffering from depression lately, a bad one. Please pray for it to lift.

As for me and bipolar, a strange and wonderful thing has happened to me. I haven't been on meds since March or so. And I feel great. I prayed for healing when this priest from Canada came to give a healing mass. I don't know why, but I am symptom free. I do sleep and lay around a lot and that may be taking a lot of stress off of me and improving my mood. So, pray for me to continue in this blessing and if the symptoms reappear pray that I will take the meds again without being foolish. Thanks.

Since we are talking about praying... My roommate has become grinchy about my kids visiting. Please pray that God will soften his heart and that my kids won't get on his nerves. Thanks.

Well, that's all I can think of to publish today. Take care, dear readers!

No comments: