Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Beauty in the middle of the night

So, I'm sitting here at 5:04 in the morning, eating a Marie Callendar's chicken pot pie, having been rudely awakened by my rowdy lungs (a coughing fit, so to speak), I am blogging around, viewing my favorite website's forum (PC Mechanic), following the dismaying stories on the Net about my priest and I hit upon a beautiful image from a talented amateur photographer, Jules, of Maced With Grace, look at this:




Ain't that beautiful?

2 comments:

belenajerseycity said...

Hey
wanted to leave a post, I wanted to say that I am praying for your priest, the papers are saying that the church released the priest of his duties and that is sad, because that makes it sounds like the rest of the church has abandon him,
blessing to your church

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim

Im praying for your priest and for that lady. May the Lord bless them both now.

Barry