Monday, January 22, 2007

Oh, those politically correct twerps!

.
I posted a comment on Computer Shopper's blog dealing with Dell announcing a "sustainablity" campaign to offset carbon dioxide usage by their computers. What rubbish.

That's so gorram ridiculous!
Plant a tree because you use a computer???
These environmentalist theories lead smart people to do stupid things. Of course Corporate America has to bend it's knee to the PC Gods, and no, that doesn't stand for personal computer! They don't have the guts to call a spade a spade.
For me, to express my political view, I am going to CHOP DOWN A TREE FOR EVERY COMPUTER I OWN!!!
There, you corporate weenies, stick that in your craw!


I wouldn't really chop down a tree, but the idiocy that proceeds from the mouths of liberals....

Just had to let you know, dear readers, what bugs me.

What bugs you?

No comments: