Sunday, February 04, 2007

Did I tell you my pic in the corner of my blog is a lie? And that I am really short, fat, bald and ugly....

.
Heh. Yeah, that pic is years and years old. Not that I was trying to deceive you folks. I just didn't have access to digitized pics of myself.

I recently bought a scanner/printer/copier. So here are some updated photos of myself. They are about 2 years old....


That's me looking pensive in Starbucks.


Here I am with a friend's baby. I've forgotten how to smile. So has she.

5 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

:-) Oh yeah, you look short fat and bald.
Seriously, nice photos Tim.

Jennifer said...

I actually like those pics better.

ukok said...

I agree with Jennifer, the more up to date pic's are by far more flattering IMO.

:-)

Tim said...

Why, what a couple of sweet ladies....
Thank you very much.


(puff up my ego some more, why don't ya?)

The Crescat said...

Us artist have an eye for what is pleasing. ;-P