Saturday, September 02, 2006

Follow up on coward's streak...

.
Well, I got worked up over nothing.
I hemmed and I hawed. I procrastinated and writhed in inner agony, afraid my manager would give me a hard time to adjust my work schedule for RCIA. I plotted and strategized for the right time to approach her.
So, I bring it up today and quick as a flick she says, "Okay!" With nary a protest.
Sheesh, all that agonizing for nothing! Isn't that the way it is with many of our fears? What did that old man say, that he had many, many fears in his lifetime, most of which never happened?

Thanks for prayers, guys, you are the best.
So, RCIA, here I come!

5 comments:

Julie D. said...

woohoo!

rhapsody said...

Congrats!

:)

Dr. Mabuse said...

Good for you! I quite enjoyed my time in RCIA last year, and sort of miss the weekly meetings now that it's over. I wouldn't have thought so before, especially considering that it was an 8-month commitment, but really, it was fun, and I enjoyed meeting and talking with all those Catholics who seemed so happy to have us newbies coming in. I'm sure you'll like it.

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful!

Adoro said...

Speaking as an aspiring RCIA instructor...YAY! You are in my prayers!

And thank you for all your recent and wonderful comments on my various blog posts. You are a ubiquitous reader! :-)

God bless you!