Tuesday, September 19, 2006

*Sigh* More trouble for Tim...

.
Looks like I have to move again....

Last night my son came over to play some Texas Holdem. He went outside to smoke a cigarette and forgot to close the sliding glass window. My landlady came by later and smelled smoke in the house and accused us of smoking inside. Explanations were of no avail.

She came by this morning and told me to move out. I got until October 17th.

I feel heavy laden and weighed down.... I hate moving. I hate being falsely accused. So now I am looking for a place to stay as I look for a new job. Not to mention the financial strain a move causes....

On my fear list is that the car will be next or my health or one of my children or my friends. But that is just a natural fear. God is in control of my life and he will not allow anything that is too heavy for me to bear.

I will offer up this suffering also to the Lord. What else can I do?

So, gentle reader, pray for this lonely man. I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you. And leave me your prayer needs in my comments and I will lift you up in prayer, too. Deal?

I've been reading Job lately and I agree with him:

The Lord gives and the Lord takes away. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

3 comments:

rhapsody said...

So sorry!

Prayers for you!

Something better must be in store for you...

~pen~ said...

praying, tim. i am praying.

Jennifer said...

You sure have been having a rough time lately. Prayers going out for you and your family.

I agree that the Lord must have something better in store for you.